cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episodes being uploaded on random days

I watch the bachelor franchises and they are never consistently uploaded. They air every Monday or Tuesday and are never uploaded consistently, the last episode was played in the US on the 28th September it’s now 3rd October and nothing. I saw in a previous post that HayU on Amazon prime gets it the next day. So why am I paying for this service when others get it next day! Also the consistently gets worse the later in the season. What is going on???!!!

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T  is this something you can shed some light on for @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Thank you @gavs82008  for the message.

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can I please ask if bachelor content name/season/ep in Hayu you are looking for please? 

I only know that Bachelor In Paradise S7 E10 is currently still in technical support as system issue. However if you are looking for a different ep, please let me know.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Izzie-T 

Yes that’s the episode. But it’s been like this for the past bachelor, bachelorette and bachelor in paradise. It’s available and has been next day on Amazon prime hayu which is super annoying because I’ve had so many this ruined because I have to wait a week! Why is it on prime next day but not here? This seems to have been a consistent problem for nowtv customers all year. So I think if it’s not going to be fixed (it was said it would be fixed for other people months ago) I think I’ll cancel. If it was the same on other Hayu platforms I’d be understanding but this is a joke to be honest 

best,

charlotte 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can I please confirm if this is the general issue you have with the Amazon Prime platform, please? Or if you can let us know this is an issue happens on other devices/platform too please? 

As this is Amazon specific issue, would be the 1st time for us to hear this, I will definitely report this back and look into this issue where is this delay coming from.

Thank you very much for your help.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi @Izzie-T 

I have the now tv HayU subscription. But there is a previous thread here where someone notices that Amazon prime HayU has the episodes coming out the next day and I checked and episode 10 was uploaded on that platform the day after. 
charlotte 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you very much for your comment. 

I will definitely look into this and try to provide you some update as soon as we can. 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

For doing this investigation further, can we please ask if you can help to confirm the below, please?

- which Amazon device or platform do you use, please?

- If this delay happens all the time or only since July 2021

- When you said 1 day delay, can we please ask if this is comparing to another devices to the Amazon platform, please? or comparing to the date on any Adverts, Link or website?

- If you have any specific content, season and eps as an example please?

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So as I said before I do not use Hayu on Amazon. I only subscribe to hayu via nowtv. But you can log into prime which I do subscribe to (but not hayu) and search for bachelor in paradise. It showed me that episode 10 was available and dated as the day after it aired in the US. 
- if these episodes are supposed to come out next day then it has happened since the last season of the bachelor which was last year (at least that is when I’ve subscribed) they normally take 3-7 days otherwise to come out with little consistency 

- seemingly Amazon and hayu on other platforms have episodes the next day other people have complained on other threads on here 

- episode 10 of bachelor in paradise was aired on 28th September as was added only yesterday 4th October. Another memorable long delay was the season finale of the bachelorette which was a long delay of ~ a week.