cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episodes available on phone but not TV

Hi, does anybody know why you are able to download episodes on your phone (for eg. The Trip To Greece) but for some reason they have been removed from the TV (now TV stick) version in which I would prefer to view them? TIA

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Never seen this TV show but both my Android phone and NowTV box is showing six episodes Ep 1 to Ep 6.

Where i am assuming you are referring to Season 4 and there is six episodes to watch ?

Out of curiosity are you a UK or Republic of Ireland customer ?

If the episodes are not showing for you on your stick, perhaps try a reboot on your stick and router.

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Your phone has sufficient local storage,  but neither the Now t v box or box has. Therefore downloading can’t be done on the stick. Assuming that when you say “download” you actually mean that and not “view” of course. In any case, what program are you trying to watch/download?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I misunderstood your post sorry and assumed you meant that the episodes wasn't available to stream via your stick and didn't realise you was looking to download the episodes on your stick which is not possible.

Only Android or iOS mobile devices permits downloads.

Have a read of this.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/download-shows-or-movies-to-watch-offline