cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment programming

Strike Back Season 6 was supposed to have 10 episodes but the last one screened was episode 5, which was a few weeks ago. The time slot has now been replaced from tonight by The Blacklist so does anyone know when the remaining 5 episodes of season 6 will be shown?

Is Criminal Minds Season 13 on a Christmas/New Year break & if so when will it return? Only 9 episodes have been shown so far & I see that all previous seasons have contained at least 20 episodes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

I'm not sure there's a return date for Criminal Minds yet.

I will see if I can help that. Let me do some checking and post back if I find anything @Andy @Anonymous User

alas, I couldn't find anything @Anonymous User. @Anonymous User posted elsewhere earlier that there is currently no confirmed date for the second half of criminal minds season 13. If NowTV themselves have no idea when it's coming back at this stage, then that probably explains why I couldn't find anything when I checked all my usual sources 

But here's two places you might want to keep checking out in order to find the date , as the list of air dates at the web address is below  are regularly updated

http://insidemediatrack.com/set-spy/

https://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Both shows are on midseason breaks at the mo. Strike Back returns on 31st Jan, I'm not sure there's a return date for Criminal Minds yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's great news Andy, thanks very much for getting in touch 👍

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

I will see if I can help that. Let me do some checking and post back if I find anything @Andy @Anonymous User

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

alas, I couldn't find anything @Anonymous User. @Anonymous User posted elsewhere earlier that there is currently no confirmed date for the second half of criminal minds season 13. If NowTV themselves have no idea when it's coming back at this stage, then that probably explains why I couldn't find anything when I checked all my usual sources 

But here's two places you might want to keep checking out in order to find the date , as the list of air dates at the web address is below  are regularly updated

http://insidemediatrack.com/set-spy/

https://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Last year the second half of the season was broadcast on 20th February, hopefully this will be the same this year Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much for trying & for letting me know. I will leep an eye on those 2 sources that you recommended.

👍