cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cos155

Entertainment list

Hi People.  There used to be somewhere where you could see a full list of everything that NOW had available on their entertainment platform - that list is now empty.  (it was from 2014 originally 😕  )  but was really handy as it listed everything, including how many seasons were available etc, especially boxsets which is really hard to find anything comprehensive on NOW, (still! - they should fix it so it's easy to see)

Is there anywhere which lists what is available to watch?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @cos155 

Do you mean this extremely useful website NOW Entertainment boxsets link from artesea ?

https://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/boxsets.php 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @cos155 

Do you mean this extremely useful website NOW Entertainment boxsets link from artesea ?

https://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/boxsets.php 

cos155

@schnapps  Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!  Yes exactly what I was looking for! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @cos155 

There is also a movie one.

Do you want the link or are you only interested in the NOW Entertainment side of things.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

A movie one you say 😎wouldn’t say no to grabbing this as I only just got the entertainment one a week ago. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

Awesome dude thanks! 

Should have thought it would be movies, think I tried changing to films and gave up 🤣

cos155

Just the entertainment is great thanks - I only want to watch The Last of Us - but while I'm going to pay, there are a few bits I may want to catch up on.  Thanks so much for the help.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@cos155 

Definitely can’t wait for this show. Looks like it’s identical to the game, unlike the ultimate screw up of the Resident Evil series on Netflix, man that was truly terrible!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @cos155 

Forget to say another neat feature with the artesea link is if you fancy adding a TV show to your playback devices under Watchlist.

Then click on the TV show title, this will then direct you to the relevant NOW website page of the TV show in question and you can then Add to My TV Watchlist and this will then get ported across to My Watchlist on all your playback devices.