cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Elementary

Hi, I am only on season 6 and would like to finish the whole lot off, however I only have just over a week left to watch and there is no way I would have chance to watch them all in that time. Is there a way of getting them again or even downloading the episodes please 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You can download episodes on certain devices, just tablets and phones I think, as here:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/download-shows-or-movies-to-watch-offline

But note that downloads expire when the online content expires.

So while you can use downloads to maybe watch stuff when you are away from your TV - e.g. in a lunch hour at work, even when live streaming of NowTV would be blocked by company policy - and get more watching hours that way, you can’t download episodes to watch after the expiry deadline.

I don‘t know if you can beat this by putting the device in Airplane mode and winding the date/time back a few weeks though. Might be worth a try, if you have a spare device you don’t mind crippling for a bit 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, @Anonymous User All 7 seasons of Elementary are available on DVD, so you could go that route if you want. You could then watch at your leisure.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You can download episodes on certain devices, just tablets and phones I think, as here:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/download-shows-or-movies-to-watch-offline

But note that downloads expire when the online content expires.

So while you can use downloads to maybe watch stuff when you are away from your TV - e.g. in a lunch hour at work, even when live streaming of NowTV would be blocked by company policy - and get more watching hours that way, you can’t download episodes to watch after the expiry deadline.

I don‘t know if you can beat this by putting the device in Airplane mode and winding the date/time back a few weeks though. Might be worth a try, if you have a spare device you don’t mind crippling for a bit 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone have any clue why loads of box sets have disappeared,in the middle of Elementary it went off and now says its unavailable, I think I may cancel my subscription.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

See my reply in this thread 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Elementary/m-p/511386#M13699

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was thinking the same. When Elementary disappeared before the time stated I thought I could watch Blindspot instead, however that's gone too. Loads of good dramas have gone yet on the Sky One box sets there's loads of old ones and have no date next to them when leaving !