cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Elementary series 6

I cannot get or find episode 20 series 6 of Elementary. Can you please tell me why I can't find it on catch up

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Episode 20 is now showing on the NowTV App on my phone available to watch. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t find it either. It doesn’t seem to have been put on catch up. Quite annoying 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will contact them tomorrow and get back to you

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Episode 20 is now showing on the NowTV App on my phone available to watch. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Oookay. I'll check NowTV on my TV when I get home - I'm not so keen to
watch on my phone! 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If the episode is showing on your NowTV phone App, then there is a good chance it will be also showing on other nowtv devices as well.

I am back in the house now and episode 20 is showing available to watch on my nowtv smart box Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 20 available on now tv box, but when I play it the sound keeps dropping out every now and then. Pretty unwatchable. Everything else I’ve tried seems fine, so not an issue with my end.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't turn my subtitles off whilst watching episode 20, its not the Samsung tv's fault as I watched the Deuce beforehand so has to be Elementary and Nowtv

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Try pressing pause or enter on your Samsung Smart TV remote whilst watching Ep 20 and a info screen will show on screen and hit the bubble speech icon to disable the subtitles.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't see it either - nor the last episode of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.  Is there a problem with the catch up algorithm?