cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Elementary season 6

So after the latest episode of nashville not playing. The latest episode of elementary won't play. Tried to go in and watch from the start about 20 mins after it started. Got the stupid ad trailer for about 3 secs, then black screen with spinning logo, then goes back to main screen saying error something not quite right  Won't work on catch up, or latest episode. Wasted over half n hour with live help, resetting the box etc, and still no further on. Only seems to be sky living shows. So frustrated 

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sames happening to me with the latest episode of elementry . go to play it get the spinning circles then get a message come up as somethings not right and i think it shows error 103

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Fails on Roku, but seems to be able to at least begin playing on Android phone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing. This error message is coming up FAR TOO OFTEN in FAR TOO MANY places. About time this service started delivering the quality that one is entitled to expect in a paid service.

superglo2012
Scholar 3

Ths is the latest show I now too think this is getting bad also no video of the last episode of Hawaii five o not playing. I contacted by email and on chat which is a complete waste of time, as this an oncoming issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not good enough: it is now 18 hours since this programme should have been available, but the problem still persists.  How long does it take you people to sort something out?? Much more of this and I for one will be starting to think that I am about due for a rebate on my subscription fee.

BTW, I think possibly the most annoying aspect of this is that each time I try the episode again, you play me a trailer for some other programme, that I don't want to watch, before it fails - thus wasting still more of my time. Good to know, though, that at least you managed to get the trailers to work...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now well over 24 hours. Pathetic performance. And still with the annoying trailers.

Any chance you might manage to resolve this in time for NEXT week's episode?

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

We apologise for the delay in getting this issue resolved. Our technical teams are still working to fix this issue. 

As mentioned earlier, as soon as we have any future updates , we'll post in this thread. 

Thanks,

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have logged a complaint on live chat, although the person there wasn't very helpful or customer service related either. This is absolutely ridiculous, to be a paying customer and not even able to use the service for what you want it for! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to let someone know.  Elementary is now playing for me.  13:00 hours.