cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Elementary season 6

So after the latest episode of nashville not playing. The latest episode of elementary won't play. Tried to go in and watch from the start about 20 mins after it started. Got the stupid ad trailer for about 3 secs, then black screen with spinning logo, then goes back to main screen saying error something not quite right  Won't work on catch up, or latest episode. Wasted over half n hour with live help, resetting the box etc, and still no further on. Only seems to be sky living shows. So frustrated 

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also failing with that 'something's gone wrong' message for me on my Roku, and same with Sunday's Hawaii Five 0. But this episode of Elementary DID work on my Windows 10 laptop after I installed the player.

Not good enough. If I wanted to watch on my laptop I wouldn't have bought a NOW TV black box and then a Roku for my TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here,  just a black screen with coloured spinning balls for Elementary S6 Ep6. I've been trying to watch it on the now tv black box, but it just won't play.  I'll tag  @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User  hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I just tried playing on web-player and iOS and it's working on there. Just to confirm that you're attempting to watch on Roku box. It might be a device specific issue so just wanted to check. 

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

To confirm, i have a black nowtv box, and the Elementary episode won't play at all. Others in this thread have said they're having the same problems with the box and  nowtv stick and Roku, but the episode will play on android and Windows 10.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just went to watch latest episode of elementary and it plays ads then won’t play episode - comes up with oops something went wrong - other shows seem to be working ok 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a now TV box and it's not working in that, I can't get it working on the app on my playstation either 😡 I don't have anything else I can use to watch it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Won't play on my black now tv or other programmes either the service is getting worse not better will you be providing some sort of compensation??? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here on the now tv stick won't play but will play on android tablet 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same Problem here with both Hawaii Five 0 and Elementary. I am using a Roku Streaming Stick plus. This is a problem 100% on your end NOWTV. 😞

mel51
Advocate

Same problem -  latest eisode will not play using black Now box with Smart TV - just spinning logo no message