cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Elementary Season 6 Ep 18-21

Hi,

Why does Season 6 of Elementary stop at Ep 17, when there are 21 in the season? Are the missing 3 going to be uploaded at some stage? 

Thanks

Becx

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 6 in the UK was aired about a month later than in the US.

Episode 18 is available to watch tonight at 9pm, where the remaining episodes will be available the same time each week on NowTV Sky Witness. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will episode 20 be available? And then also episode 21?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any chance you can help me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Thank you for flagging the issue. Episode 20 should have been available on the 01/10 and episode 21 will be available on the 08/10.

We are currently looking into the issue with ep 20 not being available. We would get it fixed as soon as possible.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode 20 is still missing!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ep 20 is now available, but has sound quality issues. It keeps dropping sound. Currently unwatchable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The sound stutters are worst at 3 and 33 mins into episode 20, which are key moments in the plot. It really ruins the watching experience that we waited an extra 2 days for. Sort it out please Now TV! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Snap! Getting fed up of programes not working and the NowTV not showing what the next epdisode is.  It used too!  Netflix never does this.

Also, it really bugs me that you cannot go direct to speak with somone at Now TV!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have ave just finished watching s6ep11 and I notice that episodes 12-15 are missing. When are they becoming available again?

Strangely enough, not even ep11 is available anymore. I started watching it yesterday so probably myTV had it in “memory”.