cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phoenix100
Mentor

ERROR CODE OVP00021

Hi   have found a problem when trying to view britains  secret islands , i have watched 2  episiodes  but  on the next one  (ep3) cannot access get the error code ovp00021 and request not recognized  tried several times but no go, anybody else had the same trouble please.😊

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Phoenix100 

Remote control?

The question was - What playback device are you using and can you try another device to see if the same error appears for this particular episode.

What device is it you’re using? Is it a NOW branded device or an Amazon fire stick?

Have you been able to use another device?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Phoenix100 

Might be a content delivery issue at NOW end.

What playback device are you using and can you try another device to see if the same error appears for this particular episode.

Phoenix100
Mentor

using my remote control,  think you are right about now.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Phoenix100 

Remote control?

The question was - What playback device are you using and can you try another device to see if the same error appears for this particular episode.

What device is it you’re using? Is it a NOW branded device or an Amazon fire stick?

Have you been able to use another device?

helpme33
Mentor

Yes Im just trying to watch Law and Order and it comes up with the same code so I need to log out and am unable to watch!! How long will this go on for does anyone know?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@helpme33 

What device are you using? 
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

What about unplugging the device and your router for a few minutes?