cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ENTERTAIMENT SERIES ENDING SOON

how can I continue to watch a series after series ends?

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What is the name of the TV show in question ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chicago Fire

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Community is mainly used by customers, where i had a quick look at some of the third party websites that i tend to check for up and coming or returning TV shows on NowTV and i couldn't see any information about Chicago Fire 😡.

If you use Twitter or Facebook, i know NowTV Staff are still currently proactive over on these two Social Media sites, where they may have a spreadsheet available of what shows are returning soon and may or may not have a return date for Chicago Fire dependent on if there is a new agreement in place with the studio.

Otherwise you will have to look at alternative streaming sites or wait until it returns.

The free Sky Never Miss website is an option if you sign up to it and request an email when the TV show seasons returns back to Sky.

@Jason-Cof the NowTV Team if you are around and in work can you check this TV show on your spreadsheet if you have any return date ?

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @schnapps @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, once Seasons 1-6 are gone, we don't have a date yet for their return. 😢 They're likely to be back someday, but we don't have any info on this yet!

Season 7 is staying on the service until next year. Season 8 will leave towards the end of June.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you going to add season 1 to 6 back to now tv since season 8 is gone

KInd regards 

Johnathan

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chicago Fire series 3 onwards