Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does NowTv only show older seasons

Hi ,

As a NowTv novice it seems to me that it is not a good option 

Here is for why . I want to watch Landscape Artist Of The Year 2019 . It was on Sky Arts . However NowTv only offers older seasons . 

Looking around elsewhere on NowTv ..particularly SkyOne I came to the conclusion that although NowTv projects itself as an alternative way to watch Sky content in reality it is only if you are content to watch older stuff ...not current stuff . 

Im currently a BTTV user and have taken a NowTv alongside it . For the combined cost I’m thinking it would be more sensible to ditch both and get the Sky entertainment package stand alone . That way I could watch / record current content rather than older stuff 

Am I right in thinking that it’s mostly older stuff on NowTv please ? 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Nope there is also new content seasons and shows available on NowTV it depends on what TV shows you are interested in and the broadcasting & streaming rights involved with these shows.

A lot of the new seasons or new shows are only available for a short time (2 to 3 months) before they leave again where some of the more popular TV shows current new seasons are on the 30 day catch up service so you need to be quick to watch them.

Never seen or familiar with the Landscape Artist of the Year 2019 programme to be honest.

Perhaps have a read of this.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-not-find-show-i-am-looking-for 

RMM71
Scholar 2

@Anonymous User 

Landscape Artist of the Year 2019 (season 5) is hiding inside the folder for the 2017 version (season 3).