cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do we have to pay for 'Succession' on Now TV?

I notice that on Virgin we have to pay £2.49 per episode to watch 'Succession', or £23.99 for a whole series. Do similar charges apply to watching it on Now TV, or is it free to people with an entertainment pass?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Milco

If you have an Entertainment pass in your Now TV account then you can watch any show that comes under the heading Entertainment, and Succession does.

UK Bob

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have a NowTV Entertainment Pass and a suitable device to watch it on, then Succession Seasons 1 & 2 is covered on your Entertainment Pass without paying any extra fees.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv 

Screenshot_2020-06-30-14-13-21.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's great news! The only reason I asked the question was that we had a Now TV entertainment pass about three months ago (to watch 'Save me too') and when I checked the Now TV guide at that time I am sure there was a charge per episode to watch 'Succession'.

Anyway, if it is free to people with an entertainment pass then I will renew! 👍

Thanks.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Once you have a NowTV Entertainment Pass and if the TV show and relevant Seasons are available on the NowTV service, then there is no additional charges per an episode.

You are not confusing NowTV with Sky Store which is a separate service ?

Just make sure you have a suitable playback device or devices to watch NowTV on, where the Virgin Media boxes don't support NowTV playback.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @schnapps 

Hey Milco

You said, "if it is free to people with an Entertainment pass then I will renew!".  Well, to tell you the truth,"Free" is not the word I would use, simply because you have to pay for the Entertainment passes you use, still I guess it's just semantics.

UK Bob

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @ukbobboy 

A very good thing about NowTV, as with Netflix, is that once you have subscribed to the service (Netflix) or the Pass (NowTV), you can watch anything that you see offered at no further cost. (With a nod to @ukbobboy and his semantics).

Whereas on Amazon, unless you pick only from the ‘Free with Amazon Prime‘ lines, you are likely to get something that costs extra.

And don’t even get me started on the other sharks out there.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Milco

If you have an Entertainment pass in your Now TV account then you can watch any show that comes under the heading Entertainment, and Succession does.

UK Bob