cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Divorce and Banshee

Why have you remove divorce season 1 and 2 ? Season 2 has not even been out that long I am now thinking of divorcing now tv.

also when is Banshee back as a box set? I missed S4 I do t get why now tv has to remove content so much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Divorce ran for around 3 months but with season 2 only being on catch up, the later episodes had less time on the platform. This was because the season needed to all leave the service on the same date, so the later episods had less run time compared to the early ones.

Banshee is on our forward plan for later in the year but we aren't able to confirm hard dates just yet. The reason for this (and the reason for Divorce having the run time that it did) is because of show's rights agreements, which can change at short notice.

I know it's frustrating to have content leaving the service but I hope that clarifies things a little.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Divorce ran for around 3 months but with season 2 only being on catch up, the later episodes had less time on the platform. This was because the season needed to all leave the service on the same date, so the later episods had less run time compared to the early ones.

Banshee is on our forward plan for later in the year but we aren't able to confirm hard dates just yet. The reason for this (and the reason for Divorce having the run time that it did) is because of show's rights agreements, which can change at short notice.

I know it's frustrating to have content leaving the service but I hope that clarifies things a little.