cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
TixisNow
Occasional Poster

Re: Discovery of witches ep 3

Same! Am hoping it will show at 11.00pm.

its bad, though - get it loaded little elves at Now TV! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

TixisNow
Occasional Poster

Dear me! 

samia123
Mentor

if thats the case i might as well cancel the subscription as it will probably be on YouTube in an hour

tashy41

Damn, if I knew that there were these issues I would've just tuned in 10 minutes late to the live channel 😞

jaycee595
Advocate

This episode still isnt showing up and i cant see last weeks on my TV for some reason had to speak to the helpdesk so can only watch on my computer.  This is the only show i watch on now and GOT when its on, its the only reason i still subscibe to now.  Absolutely shocking service and total disregard for customers.  

Scarlett727
Advocate

Been waiting for this all day and...nothing. No episode 3 available.  Just 1&2. When will this be available? Rather frustrated! 

mama-w
Mentor

I just used live chat to find out what the technical team were doing  to rectify this, and I was cut off while the advisor was apparently " looking into the issue" !! Not good enough !!

0 Thanks
Elizabeth123
Advocate

I've been on with online support for 30 minutes.. the reason it isn't available is because NowTV don't have permission from Sky One to upload it. Which is ridiculous because NowTV is powered by Sky!

Apparently this can take anywhere between 24 hours and 7 days. I was able to watch episode 2 from 9pm last week, but it looks like some people weren't.

I made a complaint about the inconsistency in availability (this has happened with a few other shows) and about the fact this show has been dual marketed Sky One & NowTV, so they advertised something they can't deliver.

At the end of the day, we as customers have been let down and it doesn't look like there's a solution, other than wait. Way to go NowTV, lots of really unhappy customers over here!

Leralc
Advocate

Its disgraceful...got us all to subscribe and then nothing after episode 2 😑

samia123
Mentor

just watched the episode on youtube people

0 Thanks