cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discovery of witches ep 3

Is episode 3 of A Discovery Of Witches airing on now tv?

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m also waiting for episode 3 and am feeling a bit ripped off as it’s the only reason I signed up to now tv!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s not showing on my box either, I’m so annoyed, been dying to see the new episode. I saw a previous post from last week suggesting others had similar issues, but mine was there on time last week...hopefully just a technical glitch that Nowtv will get sorted soon!  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too !! Really annoying !! Get it sorted !!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is episode 3 of Discovery of Witches? It's scheduled for tonight at 9 am and it's 10 pm now and there is still no episode?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now is ###### - can’t watch episode 2 and 3 hasn’t appeared - rip off tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did exactly the same thing!!!! After reading the books 3 times, listening to the audio books twice, I thought it a good investment to buy NOW TV just so I can see the show! What a crock!!! Might as well buy SKY!

@Anonymous User wrote:

I’m also waiting for episode 3 and am feeling a bit ripped off as it’s the only reason I signed up to now tv!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here! Really bad marketing on this title to say it's a flagship show.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. I had no problem with epsidoe 1 or 2, but episode 3 is not coming up on demand. Please help sort it out!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm not finding it anywhere on nowtv and there no is info on the app about when we can expect it..... very disappointing!