cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discovery of witches ep 3

Is episode 3 of A Discovery Of Witches airing on now tv?

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been on with online support for 30 minutes.. the reason it isn't available is because NowTV don't have permission from Sky One to upload it. Which is ridiculous because NowTV is powered by Sky!

Apparently this can take anywhere between 24 hours and 7 days. I was able to watch episode 2 from 9pm last week, but it looks like some people weren't.

I made a complaint about the inconsistency in availability (this has happened with a few other shows) and about the fact this show has been dual marketed Sky One & NowTV, so they advertised something they can't deliver.

At the end of the day, we as customers have been let down and it doesn't look like there's a solution, other than wait. Way to go NowTV, lots of really unhappy customers over here!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its disgraceful...got us all to subscribe and then nothing after episode 2 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

just watched the episode on youtube people

Anonymous User
Not applicable

link please!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

https://youtu.be/4K50BEkRO-g

enjoy

@Anonymous User wrote:

link please!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still have access to my mum’s Sky Go, as well as my own Now TV package, and it’s not available on either service. It’s really rather frustrating that at 8am the next day, an episode is still not available to watch ok catch-up. I should have just tuned in 10 minutes late, when I was finally available to watch the ep....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its now after midnight and the episode is still not available for watching. Foolishly I was hoping that once it ticked over to Saturday the programme would be available. Come on Now TV this is disgraceful that you got us all to subscribe and then you can't show the episodes! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stilling waiting as well....Come on NowTv I don’t subscribe to get episodes 24-48 hours later than we should.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is almost 9am next day and still nothing 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I joined nowtv just for this series.

The online help just said theyd update me within 24hours. Does this mean it might not be coming onto nowtv at all?!

(And er... thanks  for the you tube link!)

I will stop now tv subscription if this os the case.