Misswicky
First Poster

Re: Discovery of Witches

Hi is there anyway to get episode 2 ? It’s still not showing as available ☹️

0 Thanks
Gibsterlou
Occasional Poster

There seem to be a lot of missing episodes on various things this evening. Episode 2 has vanished as it was on there, and episode 4 which is due on at 9pm is refusing to allow access. All rather weird.

0 Thanks
cw18
Occasional Poster

The App on my LG TV is now showing episodes 1-4 inclusive as available, and is willing to play all BUT episode 2.

It's that long since I watched episode 1 (and I've watched that much from other shows since), that I can't help feeling I'll have to start from episode 1 again if/when this gets sorted !!!

0 Thanks
cw18
Occasional Poster

Any chance of an update on this please?

It's getting quite frustrating having to try it on a daily basis, only to be greeted with the error screen yet again.

As the other 3 episodes all seem to be fine, surely this indicates episode 2 was just loaded slightly wrong.  Can't you just delete it and put it back in correctly?

0 Thanks
cw18
Occasional Poster

Another episode now showing as available, and I still can't watch episode 2.

Can someone PLEASE let us know what's happening?  Is anyone even looking at this?

0 Thanks
Samjmorgan
Occasional Poster

I have given up as they obviously don’t care. Hate companies that don’t allow you to just talk to someone!
0 Thanks
cw18
Occasional Poster

Still can't watch, and still no updates.

I've just checked all the other shows I'm currently watching, and they're all set to reach season end before my current contract offer ends.  Two have actually finished this week, so I'm not going to go looking for something to replace them, which had been the plan.....

And my movie deal ends about a month after that.

I don't currently see anything that's encouraging me to think it's worth renewing.   If things go wrong you clearly can't be bothered (or at least not if it appears to only be for a minority - in this case, those watching on an LG TV), and I'm not spending money on a service that may or may not work when there's no sign of the company doing anything to fix problems that do occur.

I've managed to survive for several years just watching (mostly very affordable second-hand) DVDs, and I'm quite sure I can manage that way in the future......

0 Thanks