cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discovery of Witches

I have signed up to Now TV specifically to watch this - but it looks like the second episode is not available until January - gutted! Is this normal for Now TV - I’m currently feeling ripped off as they are advertising the show on here. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just noticed this too, i admit I was a little skeptic about watching the first episode, I did, however seeing that the first episode is only available until December 2nd and episode 2 isn’t available until January? I’m hoping it’s an error. FYI it’s not the norm 

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Apologies I wasn’t directly commenting to you, I haven’t used this process before. I have the NowTV app too, and it still isn’t working. I would just like a representative from Now TV to action these complaints and reply. Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any chance of an update on this please?

It's getting quite frustrating having to try it on a daily basis, only to be greeted with the error screen yet again.

As the other 3 episodes all seem to be fine, surely this indicates episode 2 was just loaded slightly wrong.  Can't you just delete it and put it back in correctly?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another episode now showing as available, and I still can't watch episode 2.

Can someone PLEASE let us know what's happening?  Is anyone even looking at this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have given up as they obviously don’t care. Hate companies that don’t allow you to just talk to someone!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still can't watch, and still no updates.

I've just checked all the other shows I'm currently watching, and they're all set to reach season end before my current contract offer ends.  Two have actually finished this week, so I'm not going to go looking for something to replace them, which had been the plan.....

And my movie deal ends about a month after that.

I don't currently see anything that's encouraging me to think it's worth renewing.   If things go wrong you clearly can't be bothered (or at least not if it appears to only be for a minority - in this case, those watching on an LG TV), and I'm not spending money on a service that may or may not work when there's no sign of the company doing anything to fix problems that do occur.

I've managed to survive for several years just watching (mostly very affordable second-hand) DVDs, and I'm quite sure I can manage that way in the future......

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same, I can watch ep 2 on my phone but the LG Now TV app has error 2. Other shows play just fine. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thats so weird as on my Now TV, i have episodes one and two on here. They've been adding one per week on there and number three will be on there tomorrow for me. Its weird how yours is like that. Where abouts are you based?