cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discovery of Witches

I have signed up to Now TV specifically to watch this - but it looks like the second episode is not available until January - gutted! Is this normal for Now TV - I’m currently feeling ripped off as they are advertising the show on here. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just noticed this too, i admit I was a little skeptic about watching the first episode, I did, however seeing that the first episode is only available until December 2nd and episode 2 isn’t available until January? I’m hoping it’s an error. FYI it’s not the norm 

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem on my Google Pixel 2 XL phone, not just for this show but for several different shows, only within the last week or so, very annoying.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I watch through an LG TV.

It said it was going to be available from 9pm on Friday, which means I'd normally watch it Sunday onwards.  Had time to watch it last night, and it shows as 'watch now' and 'watch until 2nd Dec'.  But when I tried to play it I got 'error 2'.  Just tried it again this morning and I'm getting the same thing.  I watched an episode of something else and a film last night, so it doesn't look to be anything wrong at my end.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exactly same issue on my LG t v

Message given "somethings not right Give it moment or check now tv.com/stays for updates. Error code 2.  

Episode 2 is supposed to be available Friday 21 - message has been same each time I try to load. WHY?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the exact same thing on my LG TV too. Starts loading then shows the error message and says to check nowtv.com/status but there's nothing showing up on there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I cant watch Discovery of witches episode 2 on my LG TV  it keeps saying Error 2 

Something not right I only bought it for this show what's going on .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the exact same trouble, with error code 2. Also on my LG tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hello! Ive had a look on LG TV and its playing for me.. can you confirm what device you're using with your LG TV? Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What do you mean Device?

The Now tv app is on my TV checked again still not working

Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG is a make of TV that still runs the Now TV app, so we don't need a device.    My TV is directly connected to my router (by cable, NOT wireless).

I have an LG 32LS570T, and I've just checked there are no outstanding software updates.

Episode 2 still won't play.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any idea when we'll be able to watch episode 2 of Discovery of Witches?

I tried again tonight, and I still get 'error 2'