cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discovery of Witches

I have signed up to Now TV specifically to watch this - but it looks like the second episode is not available until January - gutted! Is this normal for Now TV - I’m currently feeling ripped off as they are advertising the show on here. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just noticed this too, i admit I was a little skeptic about watching the first episode, I did, however seeing that the first episode is only available until December 2nd and episode 2 isn’t available until January? I’m hoping it’s an error. FYI it’s not the norm 

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just noticed this too, i admit I was a little skeptic about watching the first episode, I did, however seeing that the first episode is only available until December 2nd and episode 2 isn’t available until January? I’m hoping it’s an error. FYI it’s not the norm 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Episode 2 is available to watch tomorrow, where I would expect each eposide in the show to be added weekly.

Screenshot_20180920-074425.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - it says 1 Jan on mine but if that’s an error I’m delighted!   Thanks for your help.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It is an error on your device, where I have also checked on Sky website and it confirms eposide 2 is available to watch on the 21st of September at 9pm where I would assume it will be on catch up around the same time or an hour or two later. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi is there anyway to get episode 2 ? It’s still not showing as available ☹️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There seem to be a lot of missing episodes on various things this evening. Episode 2 has vanished as it was on there, and episode 4 which is due on at 9pm is refusing to allow access. All rather weird.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The App on my LG TV is now showing episodes 1-4 inclusive as available, and is willing to play all BUT episode 2.

It's that long since I watched episode 1 (and I've watched that much from other shows since), that I can't help feeling I'll have to start from episode 1 again if/when this gets sorted !!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m on an LG TV and still can’t access this - all other programmes work fine 

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Are you using an iPad or iPhone to look for this episode?

@Anonymous User If I use my iPad to look for episode 2, it shows 1 Jan as the available date. Btw, episode 7 of 9-1-1 also shows as not available until 1 Jan as does the next episodes of Instinct and Future Man. Looks like problem at your end.