cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discovery of Witches

I have signed up to Now TV specifically to watch this - but it looks like the second episode is not available until January - gutted! Is this normal for Now TV - I’m currently feeling ripped off as they are advertising the show on here. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just noticed this too, i admit I was a little skeptic about watching the first episode, I did, however seeing that the first episode is only available until December 2nd and episode 2 isn’t available until January? I’m hoping it’s an error. FYI it’s not the norm 

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have an LG TV and like some people on here, Now TV is direct through my tv, and I have tried to watch the second episode since Monday! It says it’s available to watch till Dec 2nd. Every day it says the same warning as the others mentioned (error 2) and says to check here. Why provide this information and service is Now TV cannot sort this?! When will it be sorted? Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all! 

Apoliges for the delay, we're getting this investigated! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem...still.

Also, the picture quality is often very poor for the first few minutes of a show, this is no a problem I have with any other provider - BBC iplayer, Netflix, channel4, all absolutely fine. Only Now TV has these quality issues. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Do you have any idea as to when this issue will be fixed?

The next episode comes out tonight and I'm sure that a lot of us would like to be able to access it.

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only subscribed to Now to watch Discovery of Witches! Where is episode 3? I’ve uninstalled the app and still cannot seemany new episode. This seems to be a common thread! Come on Now tv - sort it out!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, not even trying to put ep 3 up this time. How hard can it be? Given that streaming is meant to be the future of Sky this really is the cheapest, crappiest platform.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Checked the situation again last night.

Episode 3 is now showing as being available. and seems to load OK (as soon as it started to play I killed it, as I need to watch episode 2 first).

Tried episode 2 again, but still getting 'error 2'

Please, please, PLEASE can you let us know when this is likely to be sorted.   I really don't want to end up having to binge watch this in order to beat the 2nd Dec availability deadline !!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I'm sorry that you have not been able to watch ep 2. Can you confirm which devises you are using?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been going on for 2 weeks now. I have tried again tonight on my LG TV and all the other episodes are fine just the second one. Now TV have had countless messages explaining the issue and the devices people are trying to view and yet they ask what devices we are using?! This is so frustrating, it seems to me that they are not overly bothered in fixing the issue! And even more annoying is that we cannot ring and speak to a human being about this! Please get it sorted, and actually listen to your customers! 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As I posted earlier in this thread, I'm using the NowTV app on my TV.  It's an LG 32LS570T