cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discovery of Witches

I have signed up to Now TV specifically to watch this - but it looks like the second episode is not available until January - gutted! Is this normal for Now TV - I’m currently feeling ripped off as they are advertising the show on here. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just noticed this too, i admit I was a little skeptic about watching the first episode, I did, however seeing that the first episode is only available until December 2nd and episode 2 isn’t available until January? I’m hoping it’s an error. FYI it’s not the norm 

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem on my ipad. I have deleted and reinstalled the Now TV app but it is still saying episode 2 isn't available until January. Any advice on how to rectify this before the show is supposed to air tonight?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Mark_Weinreb 

Thanks for flagging! Its most definitley an issue on our end, I'll get it looked at. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After reading the reply from Mark_Weinreb, it looks like I could be encountering problems with ALL the shows I watch 😞

I need my fix when I get in from work, so I'm going to have to hope NowTV get it sorted quickly !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching on my Now TV app on Iphone- uninstalled it and downloaded again and it shows still no episode 2 until Jan 2019! Got NOW TV two days ago JUSt for this show too so please tell me you didn't misadvertise me into buying the pass and not being able to watch!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It looks like it's a glitch on iphones and ipads which is showing customers the wrong date when the episode is available to watch.

Episode 2 is on Sky One tonight at 9pm and should  be added to catch up shortly afterwards.

@Anonymous User  just checked the nowtv App on my Android phone where it is now showing ep2 available 1 Jan, where the other day when i checked it out on my phone this up & coming episode said Friday the 21st.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps.  so are you saying although its showing not available it will still be available on sky 1 live at 9 avialble through NOW TV?  Is it just apple products affected?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah, i believe this is a bug given the wrong up and coming dates.

My Android phone was showing the correct day for episode 2 this week and now like the IOS mobile devices it's saying 1 Jan which is incorrect.

According to the Sky TV Guide Planner ep2 is on Sky one live at 9pm and i expect this episode to be added shortly after on catch up within an hour or so.

madamtoffee
Scholar

Instinct and 9-1-1 are also showing 1st Jan as next episode on my Samsung phone.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @madamtoffee

It's a bug when showing the next due available episode on a lot of TV shows when using the nowtv App on a mobile Android and IOS device.

To find the next episode of a show you wan't to watch maybe download the Sky + App from the Google Play Store where going into the App TV planner or search feature will give you a good idea when the show will be available to watch next ( usually in most circumstances) where new episodes are mirrored on the nowtv live and catch up service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the all the various link buttons available on the page which should play E2 instead play E1 on my Mac - this is beyond stupid. I hav had the same ongoing issue all week, despite unistalling and re-installing the NowTV player.