cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cw18
Occasional Poster

Re: Discovery of Witches

LG is a make of TV that still runs the Now TV app, so we don't need a device.    My TV is directly connected to my router (by cable, NOT wireless).

I have an LG 32LS570T, and I've just checked there are no outstanding software updates.

Episode 2 still won't play.

SBD
First Poster

I’m on an LG TV and still can’t access this - all other programmes work fine 

madamtoffee
Contributor 1

Instinct and 9-1-1 are also showing 1st Jan as next episode on my Samsung phone.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
schnapps Legend 3
Legend 3

Hi @madamtoffee

It's a bug when showing the next due available episode on a lot of TV shows when using the nowtv App on a mobile Android and IOS device.

To find the next episode of a show you wan't to watch maybe download the Sky + App from the Google Play Store where going into the App TV planner or search feature will give you a good idea when the show will be available to watch next ( usually in most circumstances) where new episodes are mirrored on the nowtv live and catch up service

cw18
Occasional Poster

Any idea when we'll be able to watch episode 2 of Discovery of Witches?

I tried again tonight, and I still get 'error 2'

0 Thanks
Samjmorgan
Occasional Poster

I have an LG TV and like some people on here, Now TV is direct through my tv, and I have tried to watch the second episode since Monday! It says it’s available to watch till Dec 2nd. Every day it says the same warning as the others mentioned (error 2) and says to check here. Why provide this information and service is Now TV cannot sort this?! When will it be sorted? Thanks 

NOW TV Team Mary-E
NOW TV Team

Hi all! 

Apoliges for the delay, we're getting this investigated! 

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to tag me in content related queries!
Quannoi
Contributor 1

Same, I can watch ep 2 on my phone but the LG Now TV app has error 2. Other shows play just fine. 

0 Thanks
nottaclue
Occasional Poster

Thats so weird as on my Now TV, i have episodes one and two on here. They've been adding one per week on there and number three will be on there tomorrow for me. Its weird how yours is like that. Where abouts are you based? 

0 Thanks
MrsY
Occasional Poster

I am having the same problem...still.

Also, the picture quality is often very poor for the first few minutes of a show, this is no a problem I have with any other provider - BBC iplayer, Netflix, channel4, all absolutely fine. Only Now TV has these quality issues. 

0 Thanks