cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Maxa404
Occasional Poster

Re: Discovery of Witches

Thanks @schnapps.  so are you saying although its showing not available it will still be available on sky 1 live at 9 avialble through NOW TV?  Is it just apple products affected?

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Maxa404

Yeah, i believe this is a bug given the wrong up and coming dates.

My Android phone was showing the correct day for episode 2 this week and now like the IOS mobile devices it's saying 1 Jan which is incorrect.

According to the Sky TV Guide Planner ep2 is on Sky one live at 9pm and i expect this episode to be added shortly after on catch up within an hour or so.

cw18
Occasional Poster

I watch through an LG TV.

It said it was going to be available from 9pm on Friday, which means I'd normally watch it Sunday onwards.  Had time to watch it last night, and it shows as 'watch now' and 'watch until 2nd Dec'.  But when I tried to play it I got 'error 2'.  Just tried it again this morning and I'm getting the same thing.  I watched an episode of something else and a film last night, so it doesn't look to be anything wrong at my end.

cw18
Occasional Poster

After reading the reply from Mark_Weinreb, it looks like I could be encountering problems with ALL the shows I watch 😞

I need my fix when I get in from work, so I'm going to have to hope NowTV get it sorted quickly !

0 Thanks
Hwp
First Poster

I am having exactly same issue on my LG t v

Message given "somethings not right Give it moment or check now tv.com/stays for updates. Error code 2.  

Episode 2 is supposed to be available Friday 21 - message has been same each time I try to load. WHY?

0 Thanks
e_hunter23
First Poster

I'm getting the exact same thing on my LG TV too. Starts loading then shows the error message and says to check nowtv.com/status but there's nothing showing up on there.

0 Thanks
Shizzlemac
Occasional Poster

Hi I cant watch Discovery of witches episode 2 on my LG TV  it keeps saying Error 2 

Something not right I only bought it for this show what's going on .

0 Thanks
Laracroft1
First Poster

I am having the exact same trouble, with error code 2. Also on my LG tv.

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Mary-E
NOW TV Team

@Laracroft1 @Kattoh @Shizzlemac @e_hunter23 @Hwp

Hello! Ive had a look on LG TV and its playing for me.. can you confirm what device you're using with your LG TV? Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to tag me in content related queries!
0 Thanks
Shizzlemac
Occasional Poster

What do you mean Device?

The Now tv app is on my TV checked again still not working

0 Thanks