cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kattoh
Occasional Poster

Discovery of Witches

I have signed up to Now TV specifically to watch this - but it looks like the second episode is not available until January - gutted! Is this normal for Now TV - I’m currently feeling ripped off as they are advertising the show on here. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Geminidragon76
Contributor 1

Re: Discovery of Witches

I’ve just noticed this too, i admit I was a little skeptic about watching the first episode, I did, however seeing that the first episode is only available until December 2nd and episode 2 isn’t available until January? I’m hoping it’s an error. FYI it’s not the norm 

46 Replies
Geminidragon76
Contributor 1

I’ve just noticed this too, i admit I was a little skeptic about watching the first episode, I did, however seeing that the first episode is only available until December 2nd and episode 2 isn’t available until January? I’m hoping it’s an error. FYI it’s not the norm 

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kattoh @Geminidragon76

Episode 2 is available to watch tomorrow, where I would expect each eposide in the show to be added weekly.

Screenshot_20180920-074425.png

Kattoh
Occasional Poster

Thanks - it says 1 Jan on mine but if that’s an error I’m delighted!   Thanks for your help.

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kattoh

It is an error on your device, where I have also checked on Sky website and it confirms eposide 2 is available to watch on the 21st of September at 9pm where I would assume it will be on catch up around the same time or an hour or two later. 

0 Thanks
Mark_Weinreb
Advocate 5

@Kattoh Are you using an iPad or iPhone to look for this episode?

@Mary-E If I use my iPad to look for episode 2, it shows 1 Jan as the available date. Btw, episode 7 of 9-1-1 also shows as not available until 1 Jan as does the next episodes of Instinct and Future Man. Looks like problem at your end.

KVermont
First Poster

I have the same problem on my ipad. I have deleted and reinstalled the Now TV app but it is still saying episode 2 isn't available until January. Any advice on how to rectify this before the show is supposed to air tonight?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team Mary-E
NOW TV Team

@Mark_Weinreb 

Thanks for flagging! Its most definitley an issue on our end, I'll get it looked at. 

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to tag me in content related queries!
Maxa404
Occasional Poster

Watching on my Now TV app on Iphone- uninstalled it and downloaded again and it shows still no episode 2 until Jan 2019! Got NOW TV two days ago JUSt for this show too so please tell me you didn't misadvertise me into buying the pass and not being able to watch!

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Maxa404

It looks like it's a glitch on iphones and ipads which is showing customers the wrong date when the episode is available to watch.

Episode 2 is on Sky One tonight at 9pm and should  be added to catch up shortly afterwards.

@Mary-E  just checked the nowtv App on my Android phone where it is now showing ep2 available 1 Jan, where the other day when i checked it out on my phone this up & coming episode said Friday the 21st.