cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discovery of Witches missing episode S2 Episode 10

On my Apple TV I have all the episodes except 10. I can see the episode is on the app on my phone but not my tv. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just checked this TV show on my old Apple TV generation 3 box and S2 Ep10 is also missing for me.

Because i don't own a newer Apple TV box i don't know if this episode is also missing on the newer Apple TV box platform using the new NOW App which you can't run using the older generation 3 boxes.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are using an Apple TV box generation 4 or the newer Apple TV 4K box have you tried starting watching S2 Ep10 on your smartphone and then jump over to your ATV box and pick up the episode under the Continue Watching grid row ?

Should you be using an older Apple TV 3 box, then it sounds like the episode is missing from the Apple TV platform where the Continue Watching workaround will not be possible on the ATV box gen 3.

If you can post back if you have a ATV 3 box and confirm if you are based in the UK or are a Republic of Ireland customer i will tag @Izzie-T from the NOW Team to get it investigated.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just checked this TV show on my old Apple TV generation 3 box and S2 Ep10 is also missing for me.

Because i don't own a newer Apple TV box i don't know if this episode is also missing on the newer Apple TV box platform using the new NOW App which you can't run using the older generation 3 boxes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

ive got an Apple series 3 and based in the UK.

thanks!

dawn

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't know if you have already checked this today, but S2 Ep10 of A Discovery of Witches is now showing available for me on my Apple TV 3 box where i am also based in the UK.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Yes! Thank goodness!