cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Different expiry dates

Hi

Just wanted to confirm this (I did read another post but better safe than sorry!) so my website page for my account shows that I have a free pass date that will expiry in December but on my mobile app it shows tomorrow which if it does expiry then I need to cancel it as I have not purchased another voucher yet

Thanks

TimCS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Ordinarily NOW TV break-down their payment plans into monthly periods, which can be confusing depending on the device you're using to access your passes expiry dates. So in order to confirm you're better off using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page). 
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Refer to the 'Due On' date next to the NOW TV package you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Sports)?

You should see something like this: -

Offer Ends On.PNG

Cheers

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Ordinarily NOW TV break-down their payment plans into monthly periods, which can be confusing depending on the device you're using to access your passes expiry dates. So in order to confirm you're better off using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page). 
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Refer to the 'Due On' date next to the NOW TV package you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Sports)?

You should see something like this: -

Offer Ends On.PNG

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Some of the mobile apps have a limitation in their software where they can not show the full duration of your voucher pass (for example my android phone NowTV App says that my entertainment pass renews on the 28th of September where the true expiry date when going to the Now TV website under My Account > My Passes is the 28th of February 2018).

If you are happy that you have logged into My Account > My Passes on the NowTV website with your internet browser with your correct username details then you should be fine. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks two you both, shame I cannot set both of your answers as the confirmed answer! That has halped, I was worried then as the mobile app showed tomorrow, where as the website showed December which is better for me!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Personally, i wished NowTV removed the renew dates on their mobile NowTV Apps that can not show the true extended duration of your passes in the NowTV Apps that have the limited software.

Where i rather see on the mobile NowTV App under My Passes a message saying something like " Go to the NowTV website under My Account > My Passes to view your pass expiry date" or something similar along those lines.

Would be less confusing if you ask me Smiley Wink 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

Personally, i wished NowTV removed the renew dates on their mobile NowTV Apps that can not show the true extended duration of your passes in the NowTV Apps that have the limited software.

Agreed...