cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Different Content on Different Platforms?

HI, 

I have the app on both an Apple TV and a BT/Youview box.   I wanted to watch some of the Pink Floyd content that was shown last weekend, so had a search...

I found that the Live at Pompeii concert isn't available on either platform, and the Pulse and Us & Them films were visible on Apple TV but not the BT box.

Is there a reason for different content on different platforms?

cheers

mike

4 REPLIES 4
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi 

Thank you for letting us know. It seems this is the same problem as discussion: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Apple-tv-all-live-channels-under-sky-...

We are currently looking into it.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI - that looks like a different issue to me, I am just using search to hunt for a programme and the problem is the show not appearing on the BT/Youview box....but if its all related I'll take your word for it!

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would you mind to clarify the below:

- what content you are trying to watch

- what exactly the issue with that content on the platform

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I haven't got access to my BT Youview box or Apple TV box at the moment, but with regards to Roger Walters US and Them (assuming that's the title you are trying to find, unless there is also a Pink Floyd version which I couldn't find on my smartphone NowTV App).

Have you gone into the Entertainment section of the BT box and under Sky Arts scroll right down to Roger Walters Us and Them.

If that title appears on the BT Box then watch from there. 

If not and you want to watch on a BT box, see if using the NowTV App on a smartphone or Tablet by following the same steps, then once you get to Roger Walters in Sky Arts add to My TV where hopefully it will be picked up on your BT Youview box NowTV App under Watch list.