cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dexter error

Hi I'm trying to watch season 4 episode 6 of Dexter and it keeps going off saying error something not right?? Tried unplugging it turning WiFi on and off nothings worked what can I do?
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was there a resolve to this as I am having the same issue.

It says

Sorry something went wrong

Please try again later or head to our help site to get in touch

The other episode are watchable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, we previously looked into this issue but were unable to replicate it on our side. We're now re-raising this to investigate it further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same issue.... What's going on? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got to this episode and also having the problem. Currently about 9 minutes into the episode and then displays the message 'Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later, or head to our Help site to get in touch'. Tried restarting multiple times but it plays for a few seconds and then displays the error again.

Tried restarting the Now TV box (model 4200SK) but the same problem. Connected via ethernet and broadband connection is otherwise fine.

Was eventually able to work around it by immediately rewinding (to about 7 minutes) after starting it playing again and then letting it play through again.

Also, just to point out that Season 4 Episode 4 seems to have some sort of encoding issue as the frame rate is glitching every second or so. It's more aparent on panning shots but is visible throughout the whole episode.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like this is still an issue! We are trying and failing to watch s4 e6 too. Same error message.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, I was able to replicate this on some devices but not others which is strange. Ive raised this to our technical teams and they will investigate! Apologies for the delay!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are missing episode 6 and 7 from season 1! We have the error code and have tried everything to rectify this. This is getting annoying now, kept happening with Boardwalk empire as well. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have also encountered the same problem. 

Dexter Season 4 Episode 6 at about 9 mins, wants to skip forward to episode 7 then says: Sorry, there was an error in the player

Have been unable to find a work-around so far.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the exact same issue so must be a problem at now tv end.