cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Desperate housewives

Does anyone know if Desperate Housewives will be coming back? I literally stuggle to get into anything & found this and I love it! I was onto season 5 then it’s expired! I’m gutted!

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

literally me too 😞 bring it back !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same im so annoyed and really want it backk!!😲😲😪

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Perhaps @Anonymous User of the NowTV Team can confirm a return date if known ? 

If any of your ladies have a Amazon Prime Account then I believe this TV show is currently on boxsets on there the last time that I checked. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I seen it was on there but unfortunalty I havnt got prime! I really hope they get it back I’m so gutted!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are desperate (excuse the pun) you could always take out an Amazon Prime Video 30 day free trial if you have an Amazon playback device to watch it on.

Just make sure that you cancel the trial before the 30 days is up.

Alternatively see if NowTV come back here with any return date. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi:)

Thanks, Yeah that might be my only option thank you! Would just hate to forget to cancel and I’d have 3.5 seasons to watch in the 30 days but hey I’m up for a challenge! Really hoping so I liked to watch it in my spare time in no rush:)

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ignore my previous post about Desperate Housewives on Amazon Prime Video, where my phone i was using took me to the Amazon US website instead of the UK.

Just checked the Amazon Prime App on my smart TV and Desperate Housewives in the UK is chargeable for each episode so the free 30 day Amazon trial would be pointless.

Sorry about that Smiley Embarassed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah it was on amazon prime until yesterday!! What’s going on?? So gutted!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just checked amazon prime as got 2 episodes into season 8 last night and it’s been taken off there as well!