cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Deep state

Why is episode 6 not available on catch up?

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, 

we're aware of this and working on it as we speak. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well, that response was at about 5 am today. It is now 9.33 pm and it is still not available. What are you people doing?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

1.45pm next day still not sorted. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All of the episodes of Deep State have gone apart from Episode 7 - I would like to watch episode 6 - can you please put the whole season to date back on now.tv? What has it disappeared?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 1 episodes 1 to 7 are showing on both my Roku Stick Plus and dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store, where like you only episode 7 is showing on my Android phone NowTV App.

What devices are you using when checking this TV show ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have also just checked my nowtv smart box and the nowtv website with my internet browser and episode 1 to 6 is missing and only episode 7 is showing available to watch.

Will tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team to look into this and more importantly add the missing episodes back on their service with regards to the playback devices that are effected.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too.  Tried watching on Now TV box and via desktop app and still only episode 7 to watch.  Great but I need to watch episode 6 first.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps

Thanks for tagging us in this, have flagged this to our technical teams to investigate and fixed as soon as possible. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello - I am viewing in the now tv app using my laptop.