cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Deadliest Catch Season 14 episodes not showing

Hello,

Is anyone else having difficulty watching season 14 of deadliest catch? over the last few weeks, i have been able to watch the episodes. however, now it's only showing the recap.

Very annoying as it has done this with other shows too >:|

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi I've raised to our teams to look into this, there are 2 folders for Season 14. One has a recap special and the other has the regular season. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's great, thank you.

Just to let you know that the same  thing is happening with the most recent season of Moonshiners too!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous User,

Could you provide an update of the status of the above query please?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Have discussed this with our teams, who have informed me they won't be changing it, due to not wanting to conflict the special with the regular season. 

I've pushed this further as I think it's confusing for any wanting to watch. But seems like there won't be any change on this for a while. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Im afraid on the website this is not resolved or showing at all, both season 14 options on the dropdown show only the recap and the rescue special, neither options show the actual season 14 episodes, the link they both redirect to are -

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/deadliest-catch/ce792b294a5de410VgnVCM1000000b43150a____/503653a55acd2610VgnVCM1000000b43150a____/seasons/14

if you check this against the season 13 link

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/deadliest-catch/ce792b294a5de410VgnVCM1000000b43150a____/f386e0b0b7cab510VgnVCM1000000b43150a____/seasons/13

you see the difference

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous User

Could you advise re: @Anonymous User message above which accurately describes the situation?

The episodes are still not showing properly and is becoming very frustrating as this has now been happening for over 2 weeks, with no way forward yet towards a resolution. I signed up to NowTV to watch these shows, however, I'm paying money and can't watch them which is very annoying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I've raised this with our teams to get this fixed ASAP. apologies for the issues around the show, i'll push them to get this fixed as a priority.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous User,

Can you please advise me on how I can raise a complaint about this?

I have logged on this evening to find that it still has not been resolved. This was initially raised on the 2nd June and has been ongoing for over 6 weeks now. I'm not sure what the delay is here as this is a simple fix and there have also been further changes to the user interface during this period, however, the issue is still not fixed.

I'm now getting very frustrated as one of the main reasons I signed up was to watch The Deadliest Catch and i cannot watch it, thereby throwing my money down the drain.

Can you provide a status update on when you expect this to be fixed?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I found this issue tonight, the final episode of the season is not there and the previous episode was all leading up to this finale.