cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Daily show

Hi

What’s going on with the on demand episodes of The Daily Show? 

Two weeks ago episodes 29 and 31 were not uploaded to the site, and so far this week no episodes have been uploaded. 

Any information about what is happening would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks. 

10 REPLIES 10
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The Daily Show on Comedy Central which is owned by ViacomCBS. So I would suggest contacting Comedy Central UK directly.

Email address I found online;

enquiries @ comedycentral . co . uk

Ensure no spaces

Or you can get in tocuh with them on Facebook/Twitter I would assume.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

At present, the ep34 is on platform which matches our schedule.

Please confirm what ep you are actually expecting? 

Or

Please confirm if you have done the basic troubleshoot for unplug device/uninstall app, clear all history on device, smart TV & app. 

and if it is still happening, please?

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

That’s great, but episodes 31, 32 and 33 are still missing. Any reason why episodes are being skipped? 

Thanks. 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Izzie-T 

All my devices are showing the correct episodes, although in a muddled order. What device are you trying to watch on?

IMG_20201204_113848__01.jpg

Screenshot_20201204-113952.jpg

Screenshot_20201204-113957.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m watching on the now tv app on a Roku. 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User unfortunately I don't have a Roku box to check.

Unless another user who does, spots this thread and can check the only suggestion I have is use the mobile app and start watching the episodes for a few seconds. Then go to your Roku box and see if they appear in continue watching where you can then view them on your TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same position watching on Android pixel phone....and each day it said new episode available at 10pm...but it be we appears

Anonymous User
Not applicable

but it never appears ....sorry! Lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi ... I am having the same problem. Missing loads of content, am watching on my iPad, have refreshed the app, deleted and reinstalled it and still no joy. Can you please help me?  Series 26, episode 42 is the last one that I have showing. Thanks.