cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

DC Universe

Hi All, I have just signed up to Now TV hoping to binge watch Supergirl (S5) and Flash (S6) but it appears that these seasons are not available anymore. Is that permanent change or will they be back in the near future?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 5 of Supergirl is scheduled to return on the 11th of June 2021 according to this screenshot taken from the NOW App off my phone.

Screenshot_20210529-091010.png

With regards to the latest newer seasons of Supergirl S6, The Flash S7 and DC Legends S6, the provisional date is the 29th of June 2021 (TBC officially by NOW). 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User link to the last thread asking the same question.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment-Kids-Shows/Where-is-Supergirl-season-5/m-p/541797

If it returns, it will more than likely be just before season 6 airs on the UK. As it stands, there is no confirmed release date for season 6.

@Izzie-T any news on Supergirl Season 5 returning?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Thank you @Saint1976 

Hi @Anonymous User 

S5 is currently planning ETA in June 2021, however is no confirmed date yet. 

Please understand the plan can be changed and adjusted anytime.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Izzie-T  @Saint1976 Thank you both.

@Izzie-T since Supergirl S5 is planned for release again in June, would that mean S6 of The Flash will be also in the pipeline for the same timeframe as both series usually gets released simultaneously in the US?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

I do not have any detail about The Flash yet, but I can put in wish list to related team for you.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 5 of Supergirl is scheduled to return on the 11th of June 2021 according to this screenshot taken from the NOW App off my phone.

Screenshot_20210529-091010.png

With regards to the latest newer seasons of Supergirl S6, The Flash S7 and DC Legends S6, the provisional date is the 29th of June 2021 (TBC officially by NOW). 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

If anybody is interested The Flash Season 6 is returning to NOW on the 11th of June according to this screen shot below.

Where S7 i have heard on the internet is provisionally pencilled in for a date on Sky /NOW is either the 29th or 30th of June this month.

Screenshot_2021-06-02-14-14-22.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps Thank you 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The Geektown website has now posted the provisional dates for the latest Seasons on Sky One. 

The Flash S7 - 8pm Sky One the 29th of June 2021.

Legends of Tomorrow - 8pm Sky One the 30th of June 2021.

Supergirl S6 - 8pm Sky One the 1st of July 2021.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great - thanks for letting me now. Now TV - I’m coming back 🙂