cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zeenery
Mentor

Curse of Oak island s10e20 missing from app.

Hi I am looking at my Now TV app on my Amazon Fire TV and Oak island s10e20 is just absent. I have watch the whole season and it shows that s10e21 will be available next week but E20 is just not there.

😱

Can anyone help?

Does anyone else have this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The missing episodes in question seems to be there now.

Screenshot_20230531-111123_NOW.jpg

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37
Westy2112
Scholar

Gary finds a stone which is similar in shape to a Kangaroo, so the the team head off on another carbon - fuelled trip to Australasia and discover the knights Templar owned a budget - priced hotel in Melbourne. 

ScarletMac
Mentor

Interesting that, because I had a right old moan at them yesterday about this via the 'Live Chat', and got pretty much that exact same response!    Bloody useless bunch as far as I'm concerned.   It's not rocket science @ContentTeam  please just give us something to work with rather than simply ignoring us.  We are paying for a service that we are not getting here. We should at the very least be entitled to a bit of common courtesy here surely?  

Zeenery
Mentor

****UPDATE**** 

Where is S10E22. 

Just gone to watch it. It's not there. Has anyone else had this.

On the verge of cancellation of my subscription. 

ScarletMac
Mentor

Yep - same for me first it was episode 20 missing, & now 22 is a no-show, and 'surprise surprise'  still no response or explanation from the @ContentTeam either,

Becsy36
Mentor

Looking at the now help twitter feed its a build issue,  this was the latest response ………

our team have found the problem with episode 20 and are trying to rebuild it now. We expect episode 22 to be uploaded today. We will also escalate your concerns to our team today again.

Isherwood
Mentor

I bet they sort it before the end of Monday, because it will be 19 days from the first complaint meaning it can’t be raised as a complaint to Ofcom…. At least we know that Now TV are more concerned about a regulator than they are about their customers…

Leighton
Mentor

So I've just gone to catch and the entire listing of season 10 is missing. Am in going nuts or is it there somewhere?** just found it, episode 20 and 22 still missing** 🤷🏻‍♂️

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The missing episodes in question seems to be there now.

Screenshot_20230531-111123_NOW.jpg