cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zeenery
Mentor

Curse of Oak island s10e20 missing from app.

Hi I am looking at my Now TV app on my Amazon Fire TV and Oak island s10e20 is just absent. I have watch the whole season and it shows that s10e21 will be available next week but E20 is just not there.

😱

Can anyone help?

Does anyone else have this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The missing episodes in question seems to be there now.

Screenshot_20230531-111123_NOW.jpg

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Zeenery 

A few people have reported this over on NOW Twitter Help.

Where NOW are looking into it (see screenshot of a recent tweet from today).

youdoodle-2023-05-11T21-28-36Z.jpg

Jaxs
Advocate

Still nothing 😞

ScarletMac
Mentor

Thank goodness 😅- and I though it must be me!!  Not much help I know but a relief that I haven’t messed up the settings on the TV or something!!  Sat down last night as we do every Thursday evening to watch episode 20 of series 10 and met with a blank??  Just a message saying episode 21 will be available next Wednesday 😭😭😭.  Please sort this out Now TV.  🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Bond_007
Scholar

So where’s the episode? It shouldn’t take an entire day to sort this out.

Episode 20 was missing from the “available next Wednesday” for a week… so was surely a known issue? Where’s the error control here?

Bond_007
Scholar

Weirdly the same thing happened EXACTLY one year ago as well… if you check my old posts. This cannot be a coincidence. So whatever caused/causes this issue is still not fixed after 1 year?

Westy2112
Scholar

Hi,

I reported this to the help people but as of today (Saturday) theres still no sign of it and I've resigned myself to having to wait another week 😞

ScarletMac
Mentor

So - I contacted the Now online support line this morning.  And the chap at the other end checked and surprise surprise agreed me that the episode was in fact missing? No ###### Sherlock!!  Anyway, didn’t get any additional info fro him other than this happens Fromm time to time ‘licensing issues’!! And that if it wasn’t there by Sunday, I should contact the help-line again?  Not very helpful Now TV? Perhaps you should put some kind of message out there so other Oak Island fans like me don’t think they’ve broken their TV 🤬😡

Zeenery
Mentor

Thanks for taking the time to call the NO support line. I wonder when it appear 

Zeenery
Mentor

I just checked again but no change the episode still hasn't appeared.

It's a shame as I heard this is the episode when they finally find all the gold. Apparently it's almost a re-enactment of the closing scenes of the Goonies 😉