cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Curb Your Enthusiasm -- why is it going!?

Does anyone know why Curb is leaving NOW TV again? I only have NOW to watch it so am gutted. Will def unsubscribe if it isn't coming back...

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's down to the licence rights with the studio how long a show can remain on Sky / NOW.

Because i believe this is a HBO TV show it will be back quite soon.

Somebody over on Twitter asked the same question and NOW response tweet at the moment are saying they haven't got a firm return date yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

me too...it s my favorite show

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've taken a closer look and understand that S9 of Curb Your Enthusiasm was incorrectly scheduled and has now been removed from our site. We understand how disappointing this will have been, we're sorry for any inconvenience caused.

For assistance with your account, please contact us directly.

Thanks

Simon

Community Manager

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon, it's not just series 9! All of Curb Your Enthusiasm has gone (😭). Are any of the series coming back?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My wife and I are raging. We’ve been binging our way through from the very beginning and got up to season 9. Really not impressed the whole show was removed. Get it back asap please Sky/Now. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s an HBO show and the fact Sky has a tight deal with them don’t be shocked if it returns at some point. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@NeonCobra See you and your wife at the picket line?

Jessica1988
Advocate

If it's only S9 that was incorrectly scheduled, are you able to reinstate the other seasons? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jessica1988 

Email Sky viewer relations to see when the entire show will return.

viewerr @ sky. uk (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help