cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Curb Season 11

NowTV stated there was 10 days left for all seasons of Curb and Season 11 has just disappeared, all the rest still there (with 10 days left). I had 3 episodes to go!! When will it be back? And why hasonly that season disappeared?? I’m gutted!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T any idea when season 11 of Curb your Enthusiasm will return for @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T any idea when season 11 of Curb your Enthusiasm will return for @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User 

we do not have the return date confirmed yet, but will put in the wish list for you.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not good that curb has disappeared, had

just finished S10 E9, and looking forward to S11, now gone,

is that what NOW stands for NOW GONE

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really disappointed that this isn't here.

Should we not just get a copy of HBO Max as part of Now?

8 seasons are present... But not the recent 3?! Why would that be?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The deal for each season varies, both in price and availability. Likely Sky/Now can get the first 8 seasons cheaply and easily, but with the latest three, they are either too expensive, or they are still doing the rounds of the second- and third-tier providers who queue up to take these seasons after their initial showing on Sky/Now.

I commend to you the JustWatch app, which will tell you which streaming service has what seasons of any show, or any movie, and at what price.

Prime Video will serve you up these three seasons for £53.97, a sum which would buy you an awful lot of months of Now Entertainment to watch other stuff, by which time, these three seasons may well have reappeared on Now.

@Izzie-T ?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

HI @RoyB @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @gavs82008 @Anonymous User 

There is no confirmed return date for the S11 still. I will just keep submitting this in our monthly wish list report. 

Thank you for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same this is terrible

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please please bring Curb back

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!