cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Croatia vs Russia

Can Anybody tell me why I can’t see the croatia vs Russia game at 2pm uk time on tvnow? I bought a sky sports day pass which includes all sports channels. Yet I cannot see this match listed anywhere? 
[email removed]

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's on Sky Sports Football starting at 1.55pm (see screen shot from my Sky TV Guide App).

Screenshot_2021-11-14-11-26-47.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

exactly. But I only bought the sky sport day pass with nowtv Which gives you “access to all sky sports channels”. Yet it looks like this match isn’t on nowtv! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The game is also listed on the Sky Sports website on Sky Sports Football which you can watch on your Day Sports Membership.

If you have any problems starting the Day pass on your main playback device, then to trigger the Day Sports Membership when you are ready to start it sometimes work by initially watching on a smartphone, tablet or PC, stop the live stream and back out of it, then jump back to your main playback device (should your main playback device ask you to purchase a Day Pass which you already have).

https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky 

*Where are you getting the information from that the game is not scheduled on NOW Sky Sports Football channel ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you go to the NOW App TV Guide (Now & Next) on your playback devices the Sky Sports Football live channel shows CRO v RUS starting at 1.55pm this afternoon.

Just in case you are looking at Bonus Sports Streams where this match is not on the NOW Bonus Sports Streams (just Sky Football channel from the live now & next TV Guide.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @schnapps 

Another source of programme schedules beyond Now’s rather unsatisfactory Now & Next is the BT TV App. Which anyone can use, not just BT TV subscribers.

Go to Live/Full TV Listings, and under Channels 313/525 you will find schedules for all the Now channels, up to one week ahead. (Some BT channels are interspersed with them).

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @RoyB 

The Sky + App on my Android mobile devices is my go to App to see what's on the Sky /NOW live channels through the week (Sports, Entertainment & Cinema) 😀.