cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Crisis on Infinite Earths air date

Does anyone know when Crisis on Infinite Earths with be airing? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Unfortunately this does seem like one of those mysteries that all fans would like to see answered, but no one knows the answer....... I wonder if Sky even know at this time when they are going to air it????

When our Arrowverse shows return, it should all be kicking off with those Crisis Crossover episodes on Sky One (the ones they have)....... and maybe, in some way, Sky One were waiting to see where Batwoman was going to end up in the UK and could they then return their shows at a similar time to make this Crisis Crossover more synced...... who knows??  In the US after they come back after Christmas, those Arrowverse shows always tend to have broadcast breaks and multiple weeks where they might not show an episode, so like they've done before, Sky might hold back a while to negate these breaks and when they do start up again they can run on a weekly basis (without any breaks)??

It's still all a bit of an unknown, but maybe a guess would be a return at some point in February or maybe even March?????

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is Batwoman episode 9 in UK supposed to be crossover episode or not? I have been patient but .. It's now 30th August! My episode 9 in All4 is certainly not a crossover.. yet latest episode shows her and Supergirl already knowing each other! I so confused and frustrated grrrrrrrr

Anonymous User
Not applicable

E4 showed the crisis episode at the end of the season rather then the middle.

Best bet is to just buy the dvd, that's what I ended up doing