cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Crisis on Infinite Earths air date

Does anyone know when Crisis on Infinite Earths with be airing? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Unfortunately this does seem like one of those mysteries that all fans would like to see answered, but no one knows the answer....... I wonder if Sky even know at this time when they are going to air it????

When our Arrowverse shows return, it should all be kicking off with those Crisis Crossover episodes on Sky One (the ones they have)....... and maybe, in some way, Sky One were waiting to see where Batwoman was going to end up in the UK and could they then return their shows at a similar time to make this Crisis Crossover more synced...... who knows??  In the US after they come back after Christmas, those Arrowverse shows always tend to have broadcast breaks and multiple weeks where they might not show an episode, so like they've done before, Sky might hold back a while to negate these breaks and when they do start up again they can run on a weekly basis (without any breaks)??

It's still all a bit of an unknown, but maybe a guess would be a return at some point in February or maybe even March?????

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Unfortunately this does seem like one of those mysteries that all fans would like to see answered, but no one knows the answer....... I wonder if Sky even know at this time when they are going to air it????

When our Arrowverse shows return, it should all be kicking off with those Crisis Crossover episodes on Sky One (the ones they have)....... and maybe, in some way, Sky One were waiting to see where Batwoman was going to end up in the UK and could they then return their shows at a similar time to make this Crisis Crossover more synced...... who knows??  In the US after they come back after Christmas, those Arrowverse shows always tend to have broadcast breaks and multiple weeks where they might not show an episode, so like they've done before, Sky might hold back a while to negate these breaks and when they do start up again they can run on a weekly basis (without any breaks)??

It's still all a bit of an unknown, but maybe a guess would be a return at some point in February or maybe even March?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Thanks for the response. I guess only time will tell!

Mrtom1510
Scholar

I have a theory that the Arrow episode of crisis will air on 26th Feb 2020

This is based on fact that Arrow season 8 episodes expire on 10th April 2020

So taking off 30 days catch-up after airing means Arrow finale would air on 11th March 2020

There are 3 episodes of Arrow left to Air on Sky one so should air 26th Feb, 4th March and 11th March

I must stress this is just a theory I have and is no way an official air date

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Mrtom1510  @Anonymous User 

Hi Guys

From what I can see on IMDb, all CW Crisis heroes are back in their regular weekly US slots from next Sunday, 19th Jan, except Flash, which seems to be on another break until 4th Feb.

So this will probably translate out into late Feb to mid March before we see Crisis... on Sky/Now TV, minus Batwoman of course.

UK Bob

Mrtom1510
Scholar

@Anonymous User @ukbobboy @Anonymous User 

Now TV Help on twitter have said Flash episode 9 will air on 25th Feb, so assuming Supergirl episode is on 24th Feb 

This is in line with my theory about Arrow being on 26th Feb

https://twitter.com/nowtvhelp/status/1217807120810356737

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Mrtom1510 @ukbobboy @Anonymous User  

It's a sound theory

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Mrtom1510 

Thanks for the info, adding this to my calendar!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This should be marked as the solution. It's actually a date not just "don't know"

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How is this a solution?