cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Criminal minds season 13

Hi all,

im half way through season 13 of criminal minds, and have just come on now tv to find that whole season is gone! 😫 anyone know if/when it will reappear on now tv? It’s pretty much the only reason I have now tv - and certainly the only reason I’ve just gone out and bought a now tv box for my bed room! 😂

any help greatly appreciated! 

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the fourm, Unfortunately these have expired from us yesterday, we hope to get them back some time in the future.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why have they gone when we had until 30th June to watch? From my knowledge it’s only the 14th!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As another poster says I thought we had until the end of June! The other 12 seasons are still available so why not this one? I have missed the last two episodes in the season. 

Caldonegal
Advocate

This is very very disappointing my favourite thing to watch re thinking subscription thought I had plenty of time

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This was advertised until 30 June. This appears to be a regular occurrence with the arbitrary removal of programmes. Is this likely to be rectified? It is poor customer service to keep doing this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nadine,

im afraid that’s not really an acceptable response...? Season 13 was advertised to be staying on now tv until June 30th! I have no idea why I pay for a service that tells me I can watch something when I can’t. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why was it advertised as available to the 29/07/2018 and has now disappeared. We had worked out a schedule based on this date to enable us to watch them all. Please explain.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We’ve just got to the last 2 episodes of season 12 and totally gutted season 13 has disappeared we’ve crammed to watch them so we don’t miss out, we too saw that season 13 was advertised to be showing until June 30th 2018.  

Far as as I know if you advertise something you have to keep to this may be worth all submitting a complaint to the ombudsman or something as this keeps happening. We were cut short for Castle, Quantico and 2 other series!!! Poor poor service now tv as many others has said only reason we have now tv is for certain programmes and with a new baby we don’t get time to watch normal tv much either. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You have now had several complaints about the disappearance of season 13 of Criminal Minds.  The other 12 seasons are still available so why only season 13?

As so many have pointed out you advertised this to be available until 30th June (now fast approaching!)  It is inadequate therefore to say this season has expired when the other 12 have not.

I would have thought Customer service would be rather more forthcoming and apologetic if this cannot be rectified and if they are really interested in retaining subscribers!