cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Criminal minds season 13

Why are the 2 recently broadcast episodes not available on demand or am I missing something?
17 REPLIES 17
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. They are there, but you need to choose the right listing. If you do a search for criminal you'll find Criminal Minds listed twice, you need to make sure you choose the Sky Living one which includes season 13 (or alternately you can navigate there by going to Entertainment > Channels > Sky Living in the menu.

Once you've watched one episode it's quickest to go via your My TV > Continue Watching section.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you checked the Sky Living channel ?

Screenshot (53).png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Noticed on the ABC Studios section that Criminal Minds have two folders Season 11 is shown in a separate folder from the other seasons 1 to 10 then 11.

Any reason for this or could the NowTV Content Team put all 12 seasons in one place ?

Screenshot (63).png

Screenshot (62).png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to be a pest, my above post should have said seasons 1 to 10 then jumps to season 12.

Also noticed in the Criminal Minds Beyond Borders folder that season 1 episodes have been randomly added and don't seem to be in numerical episode order on the list ?

Where also season 2 episode 9 appears to be missing ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Ignore my post about Criminal Minds Beyond Borders, the current NowTV App is fine noticed the mistake with episodes from a different NowTV App on my box Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

Hi! 

We're aware of this, its currently being investigated, its proving to be tricky to locate the root cause. Luckily S11 is in the Sky Living folder. Not ideal of course but at least we can watch it (At my current viewing rate I hope to be up to Season 11 in about 4 weeks). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On abc Studio criminal mind has criminal mind season  1 to to 12 and also add another folder for season 1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hi, we're aware of this. 

Sky Living has all the seasons in one folder. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How come not all of Season 13 is available on Sky Living?  The first ?4 episodes are missing.   I've only just finished watching Season 12, and gutted to find that I can't see the resolution of the season end cliff hanger!