cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madamtoffee
Scholar

Coroner Season 4 Episode 3

Comes up with the error 'no assets for required device capabilities '

I assume another of the many issues with now, so glad only paying £2.99 as nothing I seem to want to watch actually works!

17 REPLIES 17
madamtoffee
Scholar

This is what is shows

RoyB
Legend

@madamtoffee 

I suggest you try rebooting your router. This might make your problems go away.
Certainly worth a try, anyway.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
madamtoffee
Scholar

Tried and still no season 4! 

GrahamFenn
Advocate
  1. Same here 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@GrahamFenn @madamtoffee @dcot 

What device are you using?

As the season is still being aired all the episodes will be on NOW for the next while, at least until shortly after the final episode has aired. Then it will be gone due to the "catch up" method, then after a while it will return as a box set. 

@ContentTeam can you investigate for the users I have tagged in this post please?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
madamtoffee
Scholar

I was using an Amazon Fire tablet but managed to watch the episodes on the PS4, which is not ideal. I just hope they sort it out as you should be able to watch everything on any device! 

The Amazon fire stick is also a no go as you get sound and a black screen, I refuse to buy a Now box.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@madamtoffee 

Have had no issues with NOW on my Amazon fire stick. 
That being said the fire stick requires almost daily updates to ensure everything works. 

As for a NOW branded device, they are NO longer made or even being sold. So you won’t be able to source a new one on the cheap.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
madamtoffee
Scholar

Thanks will give it a try in the morning