cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madamtoffee
Scholar

Coroner Season 4 Episode 3

Comes up with the error 'no assets for required device capabilities '

I assume another of the many issues with now, so glad only paying £2.99 as nothing I seem to want to watch actually works!

17 REPLIES 17
RoyB
Legend

@madamtoffee 

How come you haven’t noticed the tens of other reports of this issue on the Community?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
madamtoffee
Scholar

Only searched for Coroner and nothing came up and first time been on here in months, plus the layout is rubbish and you can't find a thing!

dcot
Advocate

I reported this to NOW technical support via chat on Friday 2nd December, two weeks ago as I write this. At the time, the latest episodes of other series, including FBI and FBI International, also produced the same error. Since then, the whole of Coroner season 4 has gone missing, including the first two episodes that played normally before disappearing. NOW technical support, who are utterly useless at the best of times, have still neither fixed the problem nor given me any feedback at all. I pay £3.99 per month (I'd love to know how you pay only £2.99) but am wondering whether even that is not worth it when one of the very few series I want to watch disappears after just two episodes and technical support is so ineffective.

madamtoffee
Scholar

I have managed to get them to work but had to watch them on my laptop which is not ideal as sound quality is rubbish.

I still can't get a picture via Amazon Fire only sound and have done everything they suggested and they are being less than helpful now.

I got an email offer for £2.99 and about 2 months ago also got a £2.99 offer for films too.

madamtoffee
Scholar

Just noticed Season 4 has now totally disappeared !!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@madamtoffee 

No it’s not. Definitely showing season 4 for me on my iPhone anyway.

461DB0BA-FB25-471D-A1DD-B5FA27A85AC0.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
madamtoffee
Scholar

It has gone on mine !! 

RoyB
Legend

@madamtoffee @gavs82008 

Click/tap the little grey triangle to the right of ‘Season 3’ in your screenshot. (For @gavs82008 and for me, that’s a chevron - v). Does that not bring up Seasons 2 and 4?

8B04904D-2ED0-4A5A-9FF9-7E7F15338CBC.jpeg

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
madamtoffee
Scholar

No it just shows seasons 2 and 3 and 4 has gone which is odd as I watched the newest episode the other day! It does state 3 seasons available though!