cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Continue watching has gone and cant find series.

My continue watching has gone and when searching for series 6 of walking dead (Where I last watched) it don't come up in the search only the new series 9?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to be bearer of bad news The Walking Dead Season's 1 to 8 together with the first half of Season 9A left the NowTV service yesterday the 25th of March, hence the reason you can't see this TV show in your Continue Watch list Smiley Sad

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to be bearer of bad news The Walking Dead Season's 1 to 8 together with the first half of Season 9A left the NowTV service yesterday the 25th of March, hence the reason you can't see this TV show in your Continue Watch list Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why have seasons 1-9 disappeared and where can we find them now?

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Walking Dead seasons 1 to 8 and first half of season 9 has now left the NowTV streaming service.

The reason this show has left is because the broadcasting rights has expired between the Rights holder of the TV show and NowTV.

A lot of these high profile TV shows are only on the NowTV service for a limited time period, where i believe TWD was only available to watch for approximately 3 months.

With all my devices that i use to watch NowTV there is a leaving date in orange next to each episode on how long a TV show is left available to watch on the service.

TWD is a popular TV show and will be back sometime in the future.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

oh no 😞  Thanks for letting me know. I was really getting into them as well. Gutted

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Amazon Prime has season 6 & 7,

You can get a 30 day trial.