cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Continue watching has all gone from my list!

went onto my continue watching list like usual today and everything had vanished!

Ive even gone into the shows im watching also and there are no lines undere the shows ive seen?

This is going to take some sorting out to find what episodes I was watching

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Seems you are not the only person that has encountered this (see linked thread below).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/My-entire-quot-continue-watching-quot-has-disappeared/m-p/451624#M36142

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here and Last week I complained that they had suddenly dumped related shows into my watch list and did nothing. This this problem has appears. I also cannot delete no longer available shows. Fills my list with similar shows,last series, same series showed on two channels, chat shows about the series......shows I do not want on my watch list.

Across all devices for both.

To me it's a back-end e.g. Their systems issue probably a maintenance update , clearly not tested. 

I won't renew unless they fix it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

I have just checked my Windows 10 tablet with the dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store together with my Sony Android Phone NowTV App and both devices have lost all the previous content saved under My TV Continue Watching folder Smiley Sad

Where has my NowTV smart box is still showing the saved content correctly in My TV Continue Watching folder.

Looks like this bug / glitch  is effecting a lot of different devices and possible users.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

I have tagged the NowTV Team on another identical thread about this.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/My-entire-quot-continue-watching-quot-has-disappeared/m-p/451624#M36142

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps will have a look over in that thread

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok so Ive just checked my ROKU STICK and that is fine,no problems with the continue watching

Appears to be only my black gen 2 now tv boxes.

Im wondering if a firmware update has been pushed out over night

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Finally after over a month of replies ignoring my issue and all but making out I am too stupid to use Now TV they finally admit, what they must have know all along.

"I apologize for the inconvenience caused. There is an ongoing issue with the watchlist. Our engineers are working on this. It will get fixed very soon. Once it gets fixed, you will receive an email from our end. "

I have and enough of their attitude and service, good service is admitting issues and putting them right, not blaming customers and ignoring them. Too little too late , I have wasted far too much time trying to resolve this and navigate around their failing system, I have already cancelled my pass.