cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

‘Continue watching’ and ‘watchlist’ have been cleared and ‘Unable to fetch data’ message.

I’m using the Now Tv app on my iPad, I was using it yesterday with no problems but I’ve just tried to watch a series that I’m in the middle of and it’s gone from ‘continue watching’, as are another two series’ that I’m currently watching. I looked at my ‘watchlist’ and everything I’ve added to that has been cleared too. Pretty annoying, so, I searched for the shows I’m watching, tried to add them to my watchlist and the message ‘Unable to fetch data’ pops up. The app will let me watch shows/films but I can’t do anything else. I’m so confused. Help!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Following your post as the same has just happened to me this week, hopefully someone will have an answer for us.  It’s very annoying

Mrtom1510
Scholar

This randomly happened to me on my android tablet a few weeks ago. I solved my issue by signing out of my account on device and back in again

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I tried the on /off solution but that still didn’t work but I have just this minute tapped on the Now icon on my iPad , didn’t open it but a new pop up menu  appeared with 1 of the options titled ‘my tv’ selected that and lo and behold watchlist etc was all there.  Opened up the app as I have always done and everything was there, selected something at random to add to my tv and it worked.  So here’s hoping that can help you