cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Continue Watching list

hi, 

over the last few days everything has vanished from my watch list and my continue watching section on my now tv app on my roku sick, ive watched a full episode from start to finish and it still doesnt appear in the continure watching section which normally saves your place so you can watch the next episode, does anyone have the same problem? or how can i fix this? 

2 REPLIES 2
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

Yep 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/Continue-watching-tab-has-disappeared/td-p/491632

Lost my continue watching on samsung and lg tv. Now tv are not interested. I've used live chat and emailed all the info that they asked for and now it is radio silence Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am the same, its gone off my app on iohone, my app on my roku stick on my tv amd even on the website when i log in the list isnt on there, by looking at previous posts from 2017/2018, people have had this problem multiple times in the past, i watch alot of different tv series and now i dont know where i am upto with any of them, i hope it gets sorted soon or its going to be alot of searching through to find out where i am upto on the different programmes 🙁